Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas my Blogging Friends

I have not posted for a bit. Life just got in the way. I want to wish Each of you a 
wonderful Christmas....Filled with Blessings and Love. Hold those you love close..You never know how long you will have them with you

Gift for my Cousin I made




One of my best sellers this season







 I was so busy with orders,and most importantly trying to spend time with my Mom.(while I fight Congestive Heart Failure) She is terminally ill and we had to put her in a nursing home.She had a knee replacement two years ago that went bad.They took out the replacement three times,and now took out the entire replacement,and added these huge pins to hold her leg together. What they did not know was sometime after the first replacement she got a staff infection in the leg that went to her heart. They knew she had the infection,but not that it went around her heart. Because of this the doctor can do no more for her leg..(too serious to operate) so without  a brace,the bottom of her leg just swings loose without a brace.Her pain is horrible,and it just breaks my heart to see her this way.  Please keep her in your prayers...WE are taking it a day at a time....so Glad she is still here,yet wanting her to have peace and be pain free..
Miracles happen,and we are hoping for one here...I can not imagine not having my Mom here. Guess I have to let the Lord decide on when she leaves us....but its very hard.
Sorry for the sad ending to this post...guess I just needed to vent..

Christmas Blessings to you all!
Marilyn

1 comment:

Danice G said...

Oh Marilyn. So sorry to hear this. Will be praying for your mom and for your whole family. God bless.

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..