Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fall Goodies

New piece for Halloween I just finished~Prim Keepsake box is listed on Etsy





This guy was a piece for OFG Fall Celebration and sold quickly. I want to make another one for myself...but doubt I will have the time!









In Sept we finally went to the shore for four days..it was wonderful! Beautiful weather,and so relaxing! Since my heart trouble it was just wonderful to sit on our deck and look out at the ocean. This was taken from the deck in morning..When I  am there I feel as if I died and went to heaven..I love the Ocean!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday

Smiles n Blessings
Marilyn

4 comments:

Country Crow said...

Wonderful decorations! I love the box and the pumpkin! :)

~Sara said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation.Glad that you are feeling better. Blessings~Sara

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, love the box, looks prim perfect......Beautiful picture of the ocean, glad you had a nice trip, Blessings Francine.

My Colonial Home said...

Morning Marilyn
Your creations are just wonderful!
Hope you get to make Jack for yourself - cute in his witches hat.
Oh my who would not love the ocean and look out at that view! Just beautiful
Karen

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..