Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Witch Hats and Beautiful Card!

Some Witch Hats I have on Etsy and my Website..They are so darn cute!
************************************************************************

And I wanted to share this beautiful card a customer sent me when I was in hospital...Actually its not just a card....its a work of art!


The pictures so it no justice..its absolutely beautiful...even the envelpe is line with
the same print as the front of the card...Thanks so much Jackie...I will Treasure it always!

Smiles n Blessings
Marilyn

2 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very cute witches' hats Marilyn! I hope you found time to rest and relax over the weekend and didn't labor too much!

The card is absolutely beautiful! I so wish I had talent like that, wow!

Take it easy girl and enjoy the rest of your week~

Country Crow said...

I love the witch hats! They look so cute! And the card is really very beautiful!

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..