Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Celebration at OFG on Etsy

We are having a Spring Celebration on Etsy...Just type in NBCOFG to see all the Spring creations our talented artists have created.




Here are a few of mine









And Look what Hubby gave me for Valentines day!


Got home from Hospital Monday 2/24 with CHF again....Hopefully I can keep it
at bay for a while now. I never know when it will hit,but know  the signs so I gotta take it easier I guess
My pretty roses were all dead when I returned   :-(

Guess we should all take it one day at a time...cause ya never know..

Smiles and Blessings
Marilyn



1 comment:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Cute creations!
Sorry to hear you were in the hospital and you weren't feeling well.
Beautiful flowers!
Take Care!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..