Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And We Have a Winner!

With 292 indivual entries...We have a Winner....
Using Random Org...The winning number is #9
and the winner is.......................

Are you Ready..................


Can we have a Drum roll.......
The winner of the Christmas Drawing is

Maggey aka Maggey and Jim

Congratulations Maggey...please contact me with
your addy so I can get your prim pretty out to you..

Thanks to all my Blogging Friends for taking the time to join this giveaway..I wish I could send you all a gift...
May your Christmas Be Blessed
Marilyn

12 comments:

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Congrats to Maggey!
Hugs,
Donna

The Rusty Thimble said...

Congrats Maggey she will love it. Great giveaway
Merry Christmas
Brenda

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Congratulations Maggey!!

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Congrats, Maggy. You are so fortunate to have won this!

Maggey and Jim said...

I AM BEYOND WORDS AT THIS POINT,, I HAVE WANTED ONE OF YOUR WONDERFUL BAGS FOR A YEAR.. THANKS SO MUCH..
HUGS,,
MAGGEY

Sheila said...

Congratulations to Maggey!
Wonderful little pretty Marilyn.
Happy Holidays to you~
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

Y1M said...

CONGRATS Maggey...I'm more than sure you will enjoy.

Christmas and New Years Blessing to everyone.

Marlene

Screaming Sardine said...

Congrats to Maggey. I know she'll be pleased!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Maggey!

Happy Holidays
Judy

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Congratulations Maggey! What an adorable piece to add to your Christmas decor!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Maggey!
Tam

Gayla said...

Way to go, Maggey! You deserve it!

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..