Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And We Have a Winner!

With 292 indivual entries...We have a Winner....
Using Random Org...The winning number is #9
and the winner is.......................

Are you Ready..................


Can we have a Drum roll.......
The winner of the Christmas Drawing is

Maggey aka Maggey and Jim

Congratulations Maggey...please contact me with
your addy so I can get your prim pretty out to you..

Thanks to all my Blogging Friends for taking the time to join this giveaway..I wish I could send you all a gift...
May your Christmas Be Blessed
Marilyn

12 comments:

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Congrats to Maggey!
Hugs,
Donna

TheRustyThimble said...

Congrats Maggey she will love it. Great giveaway
Merry Christmas
Brenda

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Congratulations Maggey!!

Cat Haven Crafts said...

Congrats, Maggy. You are so fortunate to have won this!

Maggey and Jim said...

I AM BEYOND WORDS AT THIS POINT,, I HAVE WANTED ONE OF YOUR WONDERFUL BAGS FOR A YEAR.. THANKS SO MUCH..
HUGS,,
MAGGEY

Sheila said...

Congratulations to Maggey!
Wonderful little pretty Marilyn.
Happy Holidays to you~
Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

Y1M said...

CONGRATS Maggey...I'm more than sure you will enjoy.

Christmas and New Years Blessing to everyone.

Marlene

Prairie Patch said...

Congrats to Maggey. I know she'll be pleased!

Prim2Pink said...

Congratulations to Maggey!

Happy Holidays
Judy

Angie Berry said...

Congratulations Maggey! What an adorable piece to add to your Christmas decor!

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Congratulations Maggey!
Tam

Gayla said...

Way to go, Maggey! You deserve it!

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..