Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, May 26, 2008

Some of my Garden Flowers

Being the daughter of a Florist...nothing brings me more joy than my gardens...
Here are a few of my flowers ...the magic in a Garden...brings me peace and joy...Of all the many plants I have..Foxgloves are one of my favorites......According to Folk Lure.. the flowers were also sometimes known as Folks' Gloves because the fairies wore them as hats and gloves. They also wore petticoats of Foxglove flowers and used them as thimbles when making their clothes.Lure has it that Foxglove was used for working magic, for protection, and communicating with fairies, elves, and woodland spirits.

No comments:

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..