Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I'm Back..and new Goodies

Whew this has been a rough summer for me. I have been in hospital four times since the middle of June. I just got out again after a four day stay..I have congestive heart failure,and it hits me all at once. Not a fun thing for sure,but I Will not let it
stop me from doing what I love. which is create prim and pretty goodies.
I am going to start on Fall and Halloween goodies,but did stitch a piece which I am going to put in my shoppe later today.


Here is a stitched piece I finished..its a design by the Blue Attic..aged and stained to Prim perfection.....
The back has vintage ticking
Just love how it came out..For sure I am going to make one for me..lol

and here is a new candle mat
Done in a reproduction colonial print fabric

And finally....look at these beautiful roses my Sister brought to me in the
Hospital...and they smell as beautiful as they look...
Thanks Laina!!!
The rose above is incredible. The outer petal is white,with the beautiful
fuchsia pink inner petal




They surely brightened my day when she walked in with them.
Hopefully I will stay out of hospital for a while...most people with CHF are
in their 70's and above....but it all stems from my heart  attack which damaged my heart...grrrrrrrrrr..

Hopefully I will stay well,and make some nice new goodies
Check back cause I am going to have a giveaway soon..

Smiles n Blessings
Marilyn





No comments:

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..