Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Few Christmas Pieces & Puter Crash

Been a crazy week. Had a bunch of orders,and was waiting on printing invoices and such. Got up,put my coffee on and turned my puter on....and Nothing! It starts to boot, then stops...thats it! I thought no this can't be. Especially since I have not backed up anything in months. So all the graphics I have purchased,all my document files,all my new pictures are gone.It taught me a hard lesson. I had to go to my sisters to print the orders and the shipping and do whatever emails I had to do, but I am so sick over this. I am going to try to find someone who can retrieve them,but it may be a lost cause. The moral to this story: BACK UP THOSE FILES!!! My son gave me this laptop to use. I ordered a new puter but it wont arrive til next week sometime. Then I am going to try to get in touch with some of the people I have ordered from to see if they will resend at least some of the graphics. My puter was 6 so I guess it was due to crash, but right before Christmas? HoHO Ho.
  I did have some new pics on my camera so I wanted to share a few new goodies



Stocking design by Old Country Cupboard
Original design by Harvest Moon Prims c2012



They are in my Etsy shoppe 


Well its off to bed..long day tomorrow. Three orders to get done and them some online shopping
I have not purchased one gift yet...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles n Blessings
Marilyn


2 comments:

The Rusty Thimble said...

Oh No Marilyn, I have been there, and worry daily that I will be there again, mine is getting old and worn out and slow and don't work great anymore, and sad thing is I can't back up cause my CD ROM will not copy it is messed up!! So I have printed everything I can

Hugs to you, at least you have a new one coming

Brenda

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

So very sorry to hear that.
The stockings are just wonderful, great job!
Cindy

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..