Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summer Storm and New Goodies

Wow...been a while since I blogged! It has been so hot here,its like a Sauna ..only Humid with it. Its weather like this that makes you very thankful for air conditioning! We had that horrible storm go through Southern NJ a few weeks ago,and it took half of my garage roof off,and my Cupola ..the claims adjuster found the rooster from it under a huge tree branch that smashed the roof..Its funny cause my Hubby did not want me to get it,cause it was so expensive..and then a storm comes and smashes it. Hubby thought it was funny..Kept saying where is your "coopoolaaa" lol. Now I get a new one...hehehe..Seems to me the weather has been crazy all over the US this year. I know for sure I Can't wait til Fall. I love that time of year. Its so fresh and crisp...Love the colors...love it all. Since it is my favorite time to create for I have started some fall Pieces for my Etsy shoppe and My Website. Here are a few new goodies





Prim Acorns




Limited  Edition Prim Pottery Bowl Set
from Primitives by Kathy
I love these bowls..I bought myself a set of
 mustard and prim Red...and only have a set of each color
left...

Well back to stitching..Please check back the end of this week..I am going to put up a new 
Giveaway..and I think your gonna like it

Smiles n Blessings
Marilyn





2 comments:

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

So good to hear from you! Love your new creations! Have a wonderful weekend!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Chris said...

Hi Marilyn, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..