Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Pieces and OFG Celebration Starting


~SOLD~
Wow...have not posted in a while..time goes quick when your havin fun! I finally had the time to post pics of some of my new pieces. My newest dollie will be listed tomorrow on Etsy for our OFG Good Ole Summertime Celebration that will run from the 17th through the 28th 

Sunflower Annie is so darn cute.
She is grubbier than the pics shows..
She is listed here
My Etsy Shoppe
~SOLD~

I am having to learn to do things slowly since my heart attack..
which is very hard for me.
 Typical type A personality! I get a quick reminder if I am doing
to much..(chest pain) But Being here and being able to do what
I love means so much! 
Have a few more new pieces to share...been stitching like crazy lol. 
Vintage look Pin Keep/Cushion/Pin Pillow that I stitched

for our Celebration.
Pinkeep Listed here

Added some new pieces to my Website,
including this Colonial Keepsake Box
Hope you take a minute to check out the new Goodies and stay tuned,
cause I am going to have a give away starting this week..
AND  had to share these pics..I have been following the
Decorah Eagles on Ustream
  http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles
for over two years
and Love watching these amazing birds.
They are magnificent! And love those eaglets!
My son told me he found nest of eagles locally so my
Sister and I went to the area. There is a nest,Mom and Dad
Eagle and Two Eaglets who look as if they are ready to fledge.
Got a few long distance shots of them..Mom is on right side of nest..
one of the babies is in the front.
 and on the shore of the river..found this sight..Lots and Lots
of Snapping Turtles getting some sun....


Smiles and Blessing
Marilyn


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all your new goodies, especially that cute little doll!
Kim

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love your new creations. Annie is Adorable. Enjoy your day!!!!

Deb said...

Wonderful new creations Marilyn and can't wait for the OFG summer celebration to kick off tomorrow! Take it easy and listen to your body my friend :0) Deb

Kitty said...

your Raggedy Ann is precious! Look at that crocheted collar and her flower is so prim and perfect! WOW! that Eagle in the nest is spectacular!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All such wonderful creations ~ Lovin the doll!!!
I've see a lot of eagles flying around our area ~ haven't seen them around here before ~ so beautiful!!!
Look at all those turtles ~ wonderful pic!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..