Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some New Prims for Easter and more...

Some of Finishes I have created for our OFG Spring Celebration...




New Prim Wood Soap Hanger my Hubby made for my Bathroom...I love
How it turned out...



Its time to head to bed...have to finish two orders early in the AM and get them
out for the mail person..
Have A Wonderful Weekend my Friends
Marilyn

9 comments:

Maggey and Jim said...

I love your needlework,, very nice.. but then I always like everything you create.. Have a great weekend..
Hugs,
Maggey

Barb said...

Marilyn,
They are all so cute. Good sales to you!
Barb

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

What beautiful creations!
Prim Blessings! Robin

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Marilyn,
Yes, the Old Farmhouse is buzzing with excitement over the Spring Celebration. I admire your creations.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

I just LOVE the soapdish hanger your hubby made - do you sell those?

Marilyn said...

Thanks Ladies...I appreciate your kind words...

Smiles and Blessings
Marilyn

Marilyn said...

Denise,
No I am not selling them..Hubby did wood for so many years for my shows I have to beg him to make a piece anymore...lol I did get the pattern from a tutorial...email me privately and I will see if I can find where it came from...

Marilyn

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Thank you Marilyn. My hubby nor I know how to woodwork so a pattern would not help me out, lol. Yours looks great though!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very cute hand mades! Also love the soap hanger... Hubby did a great job!

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..