Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Prim Pin Poke

Just finished this Prim Pin Poke...Its a Homespun Elegance design..I then made it into a pin poke,primly stitched and filled it with filler and crushed Walnuts for
sharpening your pins and needles. Love how Prim it is!

And a new Prim Vintage Quilt Candle Mat...the quilt is very very old...

My Etsy Shoppe
Listed the Pin Poke in my Etsy shoppe and one on my Website...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67039267/early-olde-thyme-hand-stitched-pin-poke

Hope you all have a Great Weekend...and for us snow bunnies...keep warm~
Smiles....Marilyn

5 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL---I've never heard of a "pin poke" before...it's my new favorite phrase!!
Love your work, your stitching is so wonderful.
Smiles, Karen

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

Love, love love this. Very pretty!

Whosies said...

way cute! love it.

Angie Berry said...

That is a darling bird pattern! Love it and the colors that you used. The old quilt is beautiful!

Marilyn said...

Thanks so much for the nice comments!They mean alot to me!

Smiles n Blessings,
Marilyn

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..