Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and New Goodies

Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Thanksgiving...filled with Family,Friends and Love...
And here are a few New Pieces I have added to my Website,and will also be available in My Etsy Shop


Little Prim Owl Ornies Snowman Centerpiece
My Seasonal Hangers...Vintage Print Santa with Candy Canes & Cinnamon sticks....


Thanksgiving Blessings to you and yours..Smiles...Marilyn

4 comments:

Tina❀ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Beautiful things you've got there.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Love them all but the Santa sack if my favorite!

nancy huggins said...

Love the little bag made from ticking. All your items are very nice..wish I had the creativity to make some things that are that nice :)

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

As always Marilyn, it is all so adorable! Love the snowman's sweet little face.

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..