Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Pieces for my website and Etsy and some Flowers from My Garden


I just finished these for my website,and Etsy...Going to list them later today..
I also have a tutorial on how to create these if you would like to try them yourself...

CLICK ON TUTORIAL LINK
ON TOP OF THE PAGE

.





These are so beautiful...they are a Blue/Violet...awesome! The pink one is the color the plant was when I planted it...I honestly think the color was caused by My Dog Hans...it was one of his fav places to mark his teritory ...I am curious to see if now that he is gone...if they will eventually change back to pink?? Anyway..I am loving the color they are now...

Have a Blessed Day!!
♥Marilyn

2 comments:

Maggey and Jim said...

Love the prim and the hydrangeas are glorious..
Maggey

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Very nice game boards, I love that stencil design!

My hydrangeas are blue also. They are beautiful. I love that blue/violet combination, very pretty!

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..