Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has Sprung...


Spring has finally sprung! My mini daffodils are blooming,and most of my other spring flowers are popping up all over my Gardens. We had a beautiful last two days..it was glorious! Near 70 and sunny...we finished a lot of yard work..lots more to go but got quite a bit done. Very sore today,but glad we did all we did.
Today its raining...but thats ok,cause I have tons of stitching and creating to do...
The Chipmunks are back..after a long winters sleep..ready to eat all my birdseed!
They are so darn cute...but really really are Hogs...They won't stop until they clean out the bird Feeders...lol

No comments:

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..