Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Snow and Spring Goodies

New Spring Goodies and......More Snow!!


St Patty's Day Cupboard Hanger ©mtw2010

This is how it looked outside this morning....


Like we needed more..we received another 6-8 inches of snow again today...yikes..
when is it going to stop! They just declared a state of emergency here..so no vehicles are allowed on the roads til 3 PM tomorrow Wed.No mail today and I guess no mail tomorrow and I have orders ready to ship out..grrrrrr


This morning..every branch or leave or stem was covered with snow..awesome sight..Every thing just sparkled with snow...Mother Nature at her Finest...but I think we have had enough for a while now....
~~~~~~~~~~

I did make some new Spring and Prim Goodies for my website and Etsy...here are a few...



Grungy Sweet Annie Eggs

Grungy Prim Carrot Bowl Fillers


Some Easter Bowl Fillers



St Patty's Day Cupboard Hanger ©mtw2010



.New Prim ABC 123 Candle Mat©mtw2010




4 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Holy smokes, the snow is here! Our garbage service isn't running because of the snow. Eeeww! You did get some crafting done though I see. Pretty Primitives:) Hang tuff Marilyn:) Hugs~Carol

Maggey and Jim said...

I like that bag even better than the Valentine one, if that is possible..Love your work @@
Maggey

Tina❀ said...

Everything looks so pretty.
I'm feeling your pain with the snow, though. I'm going to keep high hopes for an early warm spring.

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Sounds like you've had enough of that snow! Your pictures are pretty, though.

I love the prim goodies you've been making. Those Grungy Sweet Annie Eggs are so neat. I've never seen any like it before!

Have a warm and wonderful week~

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..