Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can it Be?? Snow again?

Yikes....its supposed to snow up to 12" here again! I am hoping it turns and does not hit us..Plus they are saying we will be getting winds up to 50MPH...oh do I hope they are wrong.To lighten the dark news...here are my shamrock bowl fillers,My OOAK Doll Colleen..Both available in my Etsy store...and a free Irish Vintage Postcard...just right click on postcard and save
Here is hoping for a Early,sunny Spring!! Blessings, Marilyn







1 comment:

Tina❀ said...

I LOVE HER!!! She's so cute. And those shamrocks, how stinkin' adorable! I need to take time and to to Etsy shops, shame on me.

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..