Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two New Prims dollies finished yesterday...

Just finished these two cuties..Both are on my website. First is Prudence...a grungy prim Prairie Doll(My design) and then This Raggedy Little doll....God Bless My Raggedy Heart...
she is so time worn and Prim...
I love stitching Dolls....wish I had more time..I would do lot more!(a raggedypants design)



8 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

Awwww love her big heart! Very nice:)

Christine said...

They are both absolutely gorgeous! I love the prairie doll's clothing. You have done a fab job!
Christine

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOVE that prairie doll! Thanks for sharing! ~Lisa

The Moonlit Stitch said...

LOVE your prairie doll! Thanks for sharing ~Lisa

Sarah said...

Thankyou for stopping by my blog Marilyn. I could not email you back as you are set to no reply.
Great blog, love your stuff
x Sarah

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Awwww, they are both adorable!
Kim

Firecracker Kid said...

Boy, I dunno. I think these dollies would look pretty good sittin' on that rolling pin rack. Hugs~Carol

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

So cute!! Love the prim Prairie Doll, you did a wonderful job on that design! I collect Raggedy's... loving your raggedy doll holding that pillow. What a cute saying!

Have a delightful weekend~

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..