Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrrrrr its so cold outside!

The Holidays are over,the craziness is done.My Christmas was wonderful..and a few days of much needed rest felt good. Today Its bitter cold,and windy...and since I can not spend time outside...I have been creating some new pieces for my website and Etsy. Hope you enjoy a peek at some of my new stuff....
Stitchery on Pillow Tuck

Primitive heart Stack Vintage Primitive Vintage postcard Valentine Hanger


All are available on my website http://www.mtswhimsey.com

and on Etsy http://www.harvestmoonprims.etsy.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog and LOVE IT! Please put me in for the Valentine pretty!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

I am LOVING all your hand made goodies!!

Unknown said...

Please enter me! Love your blog, thanks for visiting mine!

So sorry to hear about Tanzy. We lost our beloved cocker spaniel to cancer and I know how hard it is to loose a pet. I still miss mine.

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..