Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally had my surgery

HI my Blogger friends....Finally ..after three months of horrible pain in my back and left leg ,and going to reg docs,othopedic docs,pain management docs,and finally a visit to a neurosurgeon...I had spinal surgery last friday,the 12th...and very blessed to say that Thank God...it went very well...and I no longer have the horrible pain...It will take time to heal,and I still have pain from imflamation the of shattered bone pressing on nerves...but with time and healing I should be fine...I am on my way to feeling human again...lol...Thanks to all my Great friends,and customers.who...sent such wonderful emails during all this...your the best for sure

No comments:

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..