Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year to all my Web Friends


Wishing all my web friends a Happy,Healthy and Prosperous New Year...Lets hope 2009 is a better year for all of us. Have you made your resolutions for the year? Here are a few of mine...

1. Organize my studio so I have room to work....right now it looks as if a tornado went through..

2.Get more exercise....have been sitting too much ...lol & Stay on my diet....

3.Give thanks everday for all the Blessings I have

4.Do at least three projects a week for my website

5.Get in touch with friends at least once a week...time seems to fly by without contact with some of them...

6. Tell those I love that I love them more...

7.Do my gratitude journel daily.....
Blessings to you all..And thank you for your kindness,friendship and business through out the Year....You are the very Best!

No comments:

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..