Harvest Moon Prims


Sharing my Love of Primitives & Creating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What Christmas Means to me.....





Christmas to me means Family and Friends...Its decorating the trees and home with lots of greenery and white lights and Olde Ornaments...Its a fire in the fireplace on Christmas Eve...and getting the final gifts ready That Santa left.Its Mass on Christmas Eve...and remembering that He's the Reason for the Season...Its Having Christmas Dinner with all the family around,and then Opening the Gifts... It's Gathering at each other's homes, to see their trees...And Most important,knowing how Blessed I am to have these things to share..With those I love....

No comments:

Free Vintage picture for your ...

just right click and save to your puter..